Its time for a list of 10 Useless Facts about Gwen Stefani our home Girl. Which we have a crush on. (among a few others but well).
She is currently one of the sitting Judges of The Voice Season 7 (The others be Adam Levine, Pharrell Williams and Blake Shelton).
Here´s our previous articles:
1. Stefani and Gavin Rossdale have been married for 14 years, but had never really worked together. Stefani had just gotten brought on as a judge when hubby Rossdale was picked up as an advisor for the show
2. Before meeting husband Gavin Rossdale, Stefani actually dated her No Doubt bandmate Tony Kanal. The two began dating shortly after Stefani joined the group. In fact, Stefani began wearing a bindi in the mid-1990s after attending some of Tony Kanal’s family gatherings, as Kanal is of Indian heritage. Stefani previously stated that she was heavily invested in the relationship, revealing that “…all I ever did was look at Tony and pray that God would let me have a baby with him.” When Stefani and Kanal ended their relationship, it almost caused the band to split up. It was reportedly Kanal who ended the relationship. According to reports, their breakup inspired Stefani to write hits including “Don’t Speak”, “Sunday Morning”, and “Hey You”, which all show the ups and downs of their relationship.
3. When Stefani was a kid, she was diagnosed with dyslexia and she actually had to repeat a year of school. Spelling was exceptionally difficult for Stefani and she admits that she’s still not a great speller today. When one has dyslexia, they often have issues with reading, writing and spelling. Dyslexia has nothing to do with one’s intelligence as dyslexia simply makes your brain process written material in a different way than most.
4. Throughout her career, Stefani has amassed a fortune of $80 million. From her life as the lead singer of No Doubt, to her solo career as a music artist, to her fashion company L.A.M.B., Stefani has become an icon. L.A.M.B. made it’s runway debut in 2004 after coming to fruition in 2003 and it continues to show at fashion weeks all over the world.
5. She was Picked 5th on Maxim magazine’s list of 9 Hottest Pregnant Women, Ever (November 2007).
6. Teamed with Huckleberry Toys to launch a line of limited-edition “Love.Angel.Music.Baby” dolls that will be dressed in the styles she and her Harajuku Girl dancers worn on her tour.
7. She made a quick cameo appearance in the movie “Zoolander” (2001).
Gwen Renée Stefani (born October 3, 1969) is an American singer, songwriter, fashion designer, and actress. She is the co-founder and lead vocalist of the rock band No Doubt. During the band’s hiatus, Stefani recorded Love. Angel. Music. Baby., her first solo studio album, in 2004. Inspired by music of the 1980s, the album was a success with sales of over seven million copies. The album’s third single, “Hollaback Girl“, was the first US digital download to sell one million copies. Stefani’s second solo studio album,The Sweet Escape (2006), yielded “Wind It Up“, “4 in the Morning“, and the highest-selling single, the album’s title track, “The Sweet Escape“. Including her work with No Doubt, Stefani has sold more than thirty million albums worldwide.
She won the World’s Best-Selling New Female Artist at the World Music Awards 2005. In 2003, she debuted her clothing line L.A.M.B.and expanded her collection with the 2005 Harajuku Lovers line, drawing inspiration from Japanese culture and fashion. Stefani performs and makes public appearances with four back-up dancers known as the Harajuku Girls. She married British musician Gavin Rossdale in 2002 and they have three sons: Kingston James McGregor Rossdale, born May 26, 2006; Zuma Nesta Rock Rossdale, born August 21, 2008; and Apollo Bowie Flynn Rossdale, born February 28, 2014. In 2009 Billboard magazine ranked Stefani the fifty-fourth most successful artist and thirty-seventh most successful Hot 100 artist of the 2000–09 decade