10 Useless Facts About The Kardashians
See all our Useless Facts here…
1. Kim worked as a stylist for Lindsay Lohan and Brandy, the latter of whom is the sister of Ray J. Ray helped Kim get famous, thanks to their video sexcapade. Some might say she worked for Ray J, too.
2. In an interview with People Magazine in 2009, Kim said she dated one of MJ’s nephews in her teen years. One of the perks: celebrating her milestone at the singer’s very own amusement park. “That was the most magical place on earth,” she said. “When you drove up, there were baby elephants and chimpanzees in overalls, and there was all the rides. It was everything you can possibly imagine. The memories I have from that place will last for the rest of my life.”
3. In an episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians, Kim said that everything in her home “has to be immaculate” in order for her to accomplish everyday tasks. “I can’t take a shower unless the bathroom is absolutely spotless; I think I’m totally OCD,” she said. “I have a cleaner who comes three times a week, but I always do the cleaning on top of that.”
4.Kim Kardashian has an estimated net worth of $65 million.
5. Kim’s minimum rate to endorse a product is $750,000 – $1 million.
6. Kim submitted 2,000 selfies for her selfie book.
7. Kim & Kanye spent $500,000 on a body double of North West to shield her from the paparazzi.
8. Rob Kardashian is fighting and struggling from depression, suffering from grandiose weight gain of 50 pounds, anxiety, and does not take part in the series “Keeping up with the Kardashians” anymore. His family is very concerned about him and seeks help for him, but Rob refuses and denies he needs any therapy or rehab.
9. Kardashian admitted in a 2011 interview that “She has the right to edit and approve all footage.” According to Robert Kardashian’s widow: “The entire saga … was orchestrated by the Kardashians off-screen and then scripted for the episode.” Some proof indicating this includes bloggers noticing Kim with the same hair and makeup in paparazzi shots dating to December 6 as dating to a clip from her TV series. Her proposal from Kris Humphries was reshot several times, for the sake of a better image for Kim. Keeping up with the Kardashians, in October. Even the main house in which they do all the filming is rented just for the show.
10. Khloe, struggling with her love for food, works out with personal celebrity trainer Gunnar Peterson nearly every day. From boxing circuits to weight training (anything but surfing), she enjoys switching up her workouts every day to keep the excitement flowing. She also loves going on hikes and walks with her sisters. Khloe pursues long term diets rather than Deprivation, believing that there is no quick-fix. During Kim’s pregnancy Kim would run 3 miles on her treadmill.
[Sources: The Interwebs]
Keeping Up with the Kardashians (often abbreviated to KUWTK) is an American reality television series that has aired on the E! cable network since October 14, 2007. The show is currently in its tenth season and focuses on the personal and professional lives of the Kardashian-Jenner family. Its premise originated with Ryan Seacrest, who also serves as an executive producer.
The series mainly focuses on sisters Kim, Kourtney, and Khloé Kardashian. It additionally places emphasis on their parents Kris and Caitlyn Jenner (previously known as Bruce), their half-sisters Kendall and Kylie Jenner, and brother Rob Kardashian, as well as Kourtney’s ex-boyfriend Scott Disick. The significant others of the Kardashian sisters have also been featured on the show, including Khloé’s ex-husband Lamar Odom. In season eight, Caitlyn’s son Brody, who has made cameo appearances in the early seasons, joined the show to appear regularly, along with his brother Brandon, and Brandon’s wife, Leah. Kim’s best friendJonathan Cheban and Khloé’s best friend Malika Haqq have also been a part of the show.
Keeping Up with the Kardashians has received poor reviews from critics since its premiere. It has often been criticized for emphasizing the “famous for being famous” concept and for appearing to fabricate aspects of its storylines. However, the show has brought in very high ratings for the network and its success has led to the creation of numerous spin-offs, including Kourtney and Kim Take Miami, Kourtney and Kim Take New York, Khloé & Lamar, and Kourtney and Khloé Take The Hamptons, as well as the most recent Dash Dolls. It has additionally distributed all seasons to DVD.