Check Out The New Trailer For HBO´s ‘VINYL’ With Olivia Wilde and Andrew Dice Clay!!
Will VINYL be HBO´s next big thing? What do you think?
Vinyl, a new drama series from Martin Scorsese, Mick Jagger and Terence Winter, debuts February 14 at 9PM on HBO. Soundtrack available from Atlantic Records February 2016, featuring “No Good” by Kaleo
Vinyl is an upcoming American television drama created by Terence Winter. It will premiere on HBO on February 14, 2016. The pilot was written by Winter and directed by Martin Scorsese. The first season will consist of 10 episodes.
- Bobby Cannavale as Richie Finestra, a record executive trying to resurrect his label American Century
- Olivia Wilde as Devon Finestra, Richie’s wife
- Ray Romano as Zak Yankovich, Richie’s confidant and head of promotions at American Century
- Ato Essandoh as Lester Grimes, a former singer and Richie’s ex-colleague
- Max Casella as Julian “Julie” Silver, the head of A&R of American Century
- P. J. Byrne as Scott Leavitt, the head of legal for American Century
- J. C. MacKenzie as Skip Fontaine, head of sales for American Century Records
- Birgitte Hjort Sørensen as Ingrid Superstar, a Danish actress favored by Andy Warhol and close friend of Richie’s wife
- Juno Temple as Jamie Vine, an ambitious assistant at American Century’s A&R Department
- Jack Quaid as Clark Morelle, a young A&R executive at American Century
- James Jagger as Kip Stevens, lead singer of “Nasty Bits,” an early punk rock band
- Paul Ben-Victor as Maury Gold, a charming, avuncular record company owner
- Andrew Dice Clay as Frank “Buck” Rogers, a cocaine-fueled owner of a chain of radio stations
- Bo Dietl as Joe Corso, an “independent promotion man” with possible ties to organized crime
- Robert Funaro as Tony Del Greco, chief enforcer for a New York mob boss
- Joe Caniano as Leo, Richie’s longtime chauffeur and confidant
- Val Emmich as Alex